/ckfinder/userfiles/files/Stationery List 2024.pdfEnrolment Information
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child into Kalgoorlie-Boulder Community High School. We accept enrolments at all times throughout the year.
Enrolment packs are available from our front office, where staff will advise you of the enrolment process and the required supporting documentation. Once documentation is complete, front office staff will arrange an enrolment interview with a Deputy Principal to discuss the transition process.
Required supporting documentation -
1. Your child's full birth certificate
2. Your child's Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Statement - available on MyGov
3. Any further relevant documentation including learning area rquirements, family court orders, change of name declarations, medical plans etc.
For students not born in Australia or have parents born outside Australia, please also provide:
1. A copy of the child's passport, including date of entry into Australia
2. A copy of the child's Visa Grant Notice
3. Australian Citizenship certificate
International applications should be directed to TAFE International WA (TIWA)
Charges and Voluntary Contributions
Course Selection Booklets